Volunteers make a meaningful difference at Pinewood School. Your gift of time and talent is vital to our community and it also allows you a chance to meet fellow parents, students and staff. Depending on your availability and interests, there are countless ways to volunteer; parents can help plan events or assist during the activities.
Grade Level Representatives (GLRs)
The representatives coordinate our parent volunteers and also meet regularly with the administration to facilitate the flow of information between the school and the parent community.
Grade Level Representatives contact Pinewood parents at the beginning of the academic year. Your GLR can help you get plugged in as a volunteer. If you have questions about this process, please email email@example.com.
Annual Fund First Ambassadors
The ambassadors play a vital role in educating parents about the importance of supporting the Annual Fund First. In addition to making their own gifts, they encourage and promote both leadership and participation.
If you are interested in becoming an Annual Fund First Ambassador, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Event Volunteers
- October 15, 2022 at Pinewood's Upper Campus
- A fun afternoon of carnival games, crafts, food, and class fundraisers for students, parents, alumni, family, and friends
- Benefit Auction
- April 15, 2023 at Sharon Heights Golf and Country Club
- A fun night of dining, dancing, and supporting the future of the school through silent and live auctions, raffles, and more!
- To volunteer for the Benefit Auction, contact email@example.com.
K-6 Parent Volunteerism
So many of our community celebrations, cultural holidays, and special occasions would not be possible without our wonderful parent volunteers. This is a way for parents to get involved on campus and to grow closer with fellow parents at Pinewood.
Grade-specific volunteer signups can be found on the parent portal.