Thank you to the hundreds of Pinewood supporters who participated in the 100-Day Campaign!
If you would still like to participate in this year's Annual Fund First, please join us.
With the exciting growth of our STEM programs came the need for additional staffing. The Annual Fund First allowed us to quickly hire a dynamic STEM Instructor who will help continue to make our programs the best they can be.
When you support the Annual Fund First, you help enable Pinewood to offer and ensure innovative programs and spaces that engage and inspire our students' growth, to attract and retain the finest teachers, and to take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
Last year, our Pinewood community gave more than $1.2 million in just 100 days.
Over the last three years, we've nearly doubled the success of our Annual Fund First program.
When it comes to giving, think of the Annual Fund First (AFF) as the cornerstone of our fundraising efforts each year.
The AFF is the foundation of philanthropy at Pinewood - the largest and most broad-based fundraising effort each year. Participation in annual giving is also frequently used as a benchmark measurement of a community’s strength, making support at any level especially powerful – and our top priority.
- 100-Day Campaign: September 23 - December 31, 2019
- 10% of our Pinewood Community serves as Ambassadors for the Annual Fund First.
- Our goal is to elevate community participation in the 100-Day Campaign. Any gift, no matter the size, is meaningful.
The Annual Fund First:
- Ensures innovative programs and spaces that engage and inspire our students' growth.
- Enables us to attract and retain the finest teachers.
- Allows us to take advantage of opportunities as they arise.