Annual Fund First
The 100-Day Campaign for the Annual Fund First (AFF) is the cornerstone of Pinewood's philanthropic efforts. The AFF campaign is the most critical source of immediately available flexible funds and is crucial to the financial health of our school.
The funds raised from the 100-Day Campaign enable Pinewood to create an engaging and joyful experience for our students so we can honor our commitment to:
- Provide a transformative education to each Pinewood student through challenging academic, arts, and athletics offerings
- Create programs and spaces that align with our mission-driven student learning outcome
- Recruit and retain world-class faculty
Every year, we acknowledge the generosity of our donors in our Giving Impact publication, which also highlights the many ways in which their support has enriched our program and the experiences of our students.
Annual Fund First FAQ
- Who participates in the Annual Fund First?
- Why not raise tuition to cover all costs?
- How much should I give?
- What is the 100-Day Campaign?
- When will I be asked?
- What is "Leadership Giving?"
- Matching Gifts?
- Does the school host any appreciation or recognition events for donors?