K-6 Maker Clubs create interactive arcade games constructed from cardboard
Pinewood is a welcoming community comprised of students and faculty from diverse corners of our world.
Our international students experience a friendly, inclusive atmosphere among their peers, instructors, and administration.
- Does Pinewood Accept International Students?
- Does Pinewood Issue I-20 Visas?
- What are the admissions requirements for International Students?
- Does Pinewood Provide an ESL (English as a Second Language) Program?
- Does Pinewood Offer Skype Interviews for International Applicants?
- Does Pinewood Offer Boarding Facilities?
- What is the Parent Expectation at Pinewood?
It is unlikely that a non-native speaker will be admitted to Pinewood without having completed a minimum of 1 year at an English speaking school in the U.S. The admissions requirements are the same for domestic and International Students. The process includes: Math and English teacher recommendations, academic records, ISEE/SSAT scores, student interview and shadow visit.
A Friendly, Inclusive Atmosphere