Here's a quick overview of Pinewood's application process.
Once you begin the process, your application will be managed through Veracross, Pinewood’s learning management system. The application is a two-step process: inquiry and application. Once an inquiry is completed, an email will be sent to you with application login instructions.
Once you are logged in to the application portal, you will be able to:
- Submit the $100 application fee (non-refundable)
- Upload the applicant’s photo
- Submit demographic, parent, and student questionnaires
Once the above items are completed, you will be able to:
- Schedule a Parent Tour
and a Student Visit Day
- Please note that in-person parent tours for Lower and Middle Campus applicants are completely full for the current admissions season.
- Schedule a kindergarten evaluation, virtual student interview (7th, 8th, 10th, and 11th grade), or in-person interview (6th and 9th grade)
- Submit teacher recommendations
- Upload transcripts for the current and past school year
Remember to keep your login password so that you can check your application status throughout the process.