Inspiring the Best
Our Community, In Their Words • Seniors from the Class of 2023 reflect on Pinewood as more than a school – it's a friendly environment, a second family, a place of acceptance without fear of judgement, a hub of support, and a nurturing space where meaningful relationships are cultivated.
All applications are due January 10, 2024.
Please Note • We will not be accepting any applications for 2nd Grade and there is no waitlist.
Are you new to our application process? Start with our inquiry form. Once this is completed, you will receive an email with login credentials to fill out an application in our admissions portal.
Are you a prospective parent who has already submitted an application? Please use your current username and password to access the Admissions Portal.
Here's a quick overview of Pinewood's application process.
Once you begin the process, your application will be managed through Veracross, Pinewood’s learning management system. The application is a two-step process: inquiry and application. Once an inquiry is completed, an email will be sent to you with application login instructions.
Once you are logged in to the application portal, you will be able to:
- Submit the $100 application fee (non-refundable)
- We are committed to fostering an inclusive student community at Pinewood School. Recognizing the diverse financial backgrounds of families, we strive to ensure that economic constraints are not a barrier to accessing quality education at Pinewood. If our application fee presents a financial hardship, please contact pinewoodadmissions_Kfirstname.lastname@example.org for grades K-6 or email@example.com for grades 7-12 to request a waiver. Our goal is to ensure every prospective student has the opportunity to be considered for admission. Additionally, we proudly offer financial assistance to eligible families, ensuring every prospective student has an equitable opportunity to join our community.
- Upload the applicant’s photo
- Submit demographic information, upload transcripts, and submit requests for teacher recommendations
Once the above items are completed, you will be able to:
- Schedule a Parent Tour and a Student Visit Day
- Schedule Visit Days and interviews (depending on the grade for which you are applying)
Remember to keep your login password so that you can check your application status throughout the process.