Brittany Schulte ’14 publishes guide to how we can incorporate the best, naturally healthy elements of other food cultures into our everyday lives
Mutual Goals & Standards
All prospective students seeking admission to Pinewood School’s Upper Campus are asked to read and sign the following statement acknowledging their acceptance and support of our standards of behavior:
- I hold human beings in high regard and will treat teachers, coaches, parents and fellow students with respect and kindness.
- I want to attend a school that is alcohol, tobacco, and drug-free, and I will actively support this standard.
- I use a high standard of language in and out of the classroom. Profanity and vulgarity detract from the positive atmosphere that I enjoy and will help maintain at Pinewood.
- I support a conservative standard of daily attire and appearance. I appreciate the modesty and the degree of formality that help maintain Pinewood’s positive teaching environment.
- I will practice academic integrity and conduct myself with honor at all times. Plagiarizing and cheating on tests and homework are unacceptable to me.
- I will be a conscientious, responsible student and commit myself to honest and thorough completion of all assigned work.