Volunteers make a meaningful difference at Pinewood School. Your gift of time and talent is vital to our community and it also allows you a chance to meet fellow parents, students and staff. Depending on your availability and interests, there are countless ways to volunteer; parents can help plan events or assist during the activities. Click here for a list of opportunities that are supported by our parent community during the year.
- The representatives coordinate our parent volunteers and also meet regularly with the administration to facilitate the flow of information between the school and the parent community.
- Email addresses and telephone numbers for all parent representatives may be accessed through the Veracross database; click here for a listing by name and grade.
Annual Fund First! Ambassadors
- The ambassadors play a vital role in educating parents about the importance of supporting the Annual Fund First! In addition to making their own gifts, they encourage and promote both leadership and participation.
- Email addresses and telephone numbers for all Annual Fund First! Ambassadors may be accessed through the Veracross database. Click here for a listing.
Special Event Volunteers
- Jamboree & Haunted House (annual event)
- A fun afternoon of carnival games, crafts, food, class fundraisers, and a Haunted House for students, parents, alumni, family, and friends
- Pinewood Auction & Dinner (biennial event)
- A night of dining, dancing, and exciting items available for bidding
- Past venues have included the Computer History Museum and the Four Seasons Hotel
- Pinewood Golf Classic (biennial event)
- A great way for new and returning golfing parents to meet other Pinewood families
- Past venues have included the Stanford Golf Course, the Los Altos Golf & Country Club, and the Palo Alto Hills Golf & Country Club.