Required Forms for Athletics
|The following forms must be complete and on file in the athletic office before an athlete
may participate in any sports program at Pinewood School.
Return all forms to: Pinewood School, 26800 Fremont Road, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
|HS-High School (grades 9-12) JH-Junior High (grades 7-8) MC-Middle Campus (grades 4-6)
Information that MUST BE completed, signed, and returned each school year
Please click on the applicable links below and download the pdf form. Remember to SIGN & DATE in ink.
• HS Letter to the Parents of Pinewood Student-Athletes
• HS Physical - Form A
This form is to be completed by a parent/guardian and covers general information and
• HS Physical - Form B
This form is to be completed by the student-athlete's physician and covers examination
results and the physician release statement.
• HS Pinewood School Athletic Code - Form C
Please read the entire document and then complete and return the last page.
• HS Athletic Participation Card - Form D
General and emergency information, parental consent, and acknowledgements.
• HS Age Requirement Waiver - Form E, Varsity Football only
Required for all athletes who wish to compete in HS 8-man tackle football and are under
fifteen (15) years of age.
• JH Click here for information on coaches, practices dates, and contact information.
• JH Athletic Permission Slip
General, emergency, transportation, and medical information.
• JH Athletics Commitment Form
Sign-up/commitment form for all JH sports offered during the year.
• JH Athletic Expectations
List of student-athlete expectations and signature acknowledgement.
• MC Click here to be redirected to the Middle Campus Athletics page.