Below is information about upcoming Pinewood reunions.
If you would like to post information about a Class Reunion or alumni get-together(even if there is no specific date set yet), please e-mail your information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your reunion has a scheduled date, it will be posted on the Events Calendar. There are a few tips for planning a reunion below.
None at this time
Class of 1993 Reunion: Summer of 2013
For more information, contact Jamie (Souza) Bartlett
Planning a reunion? Please let us know HERE.
Classes of 85-88 met together at Straits Cafe on October 20, 2007
Classes of 89-91 met together at Chef Chu's on October 16, 2010
Classes of 2001 -2003 met at the Garden House on August 18, 2012
Other reunions have taken place also. To view photos of past reunions, click HERE.
Suggestions for Planning a Reunion
- Get the word out far in advance.
- Post your reunion on the Pinewood website even if it doesn't have a set date. Also, start a reunion group on Facebook.
- Get as many classmates involved with the planning process, especially with finding and contacting classmates. The more people you have involved, the better turn out you will have.
- Consider combining classes for reunions. This makes it a bigger event, and it is great to see friends from other class years.
- The Pinewood Jamboree (scheduled each year on the 3rd Saturday of October) is a fun festival type day for Pinewood families and alumni. You may want to consider scheduling a reunion that weekend so that alumni (and their families) have the option of coming during the day to enjoy the festivities, be back on campus, and see some of their teachers. Pinewood will set up an alumni tent with free food if we know alumni are coming.