Our 6th graders ventured to the Marine Science Institute in Redwood City for the Canoes in Sloughs field trip, where they learned paddling techniques, canoe safety, and did chemistry experiments on the water quality.
Mutual Goals & Standards
All prospective students seeking admission to Pinewood School’s Upper Campus are asked to read and sign the following statement acknowledging their acceptance and support of our standards of behavior:
- I hold human beings in high regard and will treat teachers, coaches, parents and fellow students with respect and kindness.
- I want to attend a school that is alcohol, tobacco, and drug-free, and I will actively support this standard.
- I use a high standard of language in and out of the classroom. Profanity and vulgarity detract from the positive atmosphere that I enjoy and will help maintain at Pinewood.
- I support a conservative standard of daily attire and appearance. I appreciate the modesty and the degree of formality that help maintain Pinewood’s positive teaching environment.
- I will practice academic integrity and conduct myself with honor at all times. Plagiarizing and cheating on tests and homework are unacceptable to me.
- I will be a conscientious, responsible student and commit myself to honest and thorough completion of all assigned work.